EUWID Recycling and Waste Management is the indispensable source of news for the recycling and waste industry – by insiders for insiders.
It is published every fortnight and provides current, concise yet comprehensive reports on all important aspects of Europe's markets for secondary raw materials.
The business pages provide coverage of leading European waste and recycling companies as well as developments in the industry. In addition to financial news, we also report on new plants, studies and trends affecting the waste sector.
The market pages contain market reports, researched and written by EUWID, for a number of secondary raw materials, including:
- Recovered paper in Germany, France, Italy and the UK
- Waste plastics in Germany
- Waste wood in Germany
- Steel Scrap in Germany
- WEEE Management in Germany
- Waste incineration in Germany
The policy pages provide on-going coverage of current and future waste legislation in the European Union as well as pertinent decisions issued by the European Court of Justice. EUWID Recycling and Waste Management also reports on important developments in national waste legislation in European countries.
- Exclusive access to independently researched data and prices
- The latest updates on your industry and policy developments
- An indispensable aid to decision-making at your fingertips!
German-language sister publication EUWID Recycling und Entsorgung.
Try out the printed edition of EUWID Recycling and Waste Management – three issues free of charge and with no obligation!