The German utility MMV expands its presence in the Czech market. The company announced that its local subsidiary MVV Energie CZ acquired Termizo, Inc. from financial investor PPF Group. Termizo operates a waste to energy (wte) plant supplying both electricity and heat in the northern Czech town of Liberec. The facility itself is 70 per cent owned by Termizo, while the municipality of Liberec holds the remaining 30 per cent. The plant started operating in 1999 and has an annual treatment capacity of up to 106,000 tonnes of household waste
MVV acquires Czech wte plant from PPF Group
© 2011 EUWID Europäischer Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH | All Rights Reserved.
Copyright notice The individual articles, tables and other contents published by EUWID are protected by copyright and are provided exclusively for the client's own use and the use of the client's employees. In the absence of a more extensive licence agreement, only one copy may be printed for circulation at a single business location designated by the client. Digital distribution of EUWID contents, especially by intranet or by e-mail, within a company, throughout a group of companies, or outside a company is not permitted and constitutes an infringement of copyright law. Read more in our FAQ.