(UK, D) – The British compliance scheme and packaging recovery organisation Valpak has put forward a restructuring proposal in early January. According to the proposal, Valpak’s management team will own 70 per cent of the business while the remaining 30 per cent stake will be acquired by Greenpoint Holdings S.C.A. ...
DSD owner Greenpoint to acquire stake in Valpak
© 2012 EUWID Europäischer Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH | All Rights Reserved.
Copyright notice The individual articles, tables and other contents published by EUWID are protected by copyright and are provided exclusively for the client's own use and the use of the client's employees. In the absence of a more extensive licence agreement, only one copy may be printed for circulation at a single business location designated by the client. Digital distribution of EUWID contents, especially by intranet or by e-mail, within a company, throughout a group of companies, or outside a company is not permitted and constitutes an infringement of copyright law. Read more in our FAQ.