21.04.2017 − Apple plans to close supply chain loops and produce its devices entirely from recycled materials and "renewable resources" in the future. This would allow it to end its reliance on mining "one day"....
- MVV gets green light for wte plant in Scotland
- Daimler sends 1.1 million tonnes of waste for recovery
- Scholz posts loss of close to €100m in 2016
20.04.2017 − Following a strong increase in March, German ferrous scrap prices have softened again in April.
- Strong growth in aluminium scrap exports from the EU
- Prices for used PET bottles rise again in Germany
- Strong growth in EU ferrous scrap exports in 2016
06.04.2017 − The European Parliament officially laid down the key principles and conditions for its approval of the UK's withdrawal agreement.