29.04.2016 − A sharp drop in prices for secondary raw materials and energy led to falling revenues for the European waste management operations of French group Suez.
- Rise in operating earnings for Alba SE in 2015
- Rhenus opens new PET bottle recycling plant in Hamburg
- Van Gansewinkel closes "transition year" with a net profit
29.04.2016 − The European Commission has issued second warnings to both Croatia and Slovenia over waste infringements.
- New EU public procurement rules
- Call for longer deadlines for waste targets
- Eight EU States fail to achieve minimum targets of Packaging Waste Directive
27.04.2016 − The French recovered paper market has experienced price hikes for ordinary grades again on the back of good demand.