26.10.2016 − The European Parliament’s Environment Committee is unable to keep to its timetable for the revision of major pieces of EU waste legislation. Instead of holding a vote at the Committee meeting in...
- EU roadmap for plastics strategy expected within weeks
- EU Commission fines Austria's ARA system
- Greece again ordered to pay millions in penalties by ECJ
26.10.2016 − In stark contrast with forecasts made by many experts, the British recovered paper market did not cool in October. More recovered paper had been collected and cargo rates for sea containers had edged...
- Steel scrap prices in Germany decline less than expected
- UK recovered paper prices tumble on export market
- Exports drive Italian recovered paper prices higher again
21.10.2016 − The European Recovered Paper Council (ERPC) has surpassed its goal of raising the European recycling rate for recovered paper to 70 per cent by 2015. In an announcement made in Brussels in...
- Recycling rate for wood packaging in Spain hits 65 per cent
- UK's Liberty House Group enters scrap recycling industry
- Chinese fund acquires stake in Alba businesses