18.09.2014 − The Dutch utility concern Delta plans to divest its 75 per cent stake in the Belgian waste management group Indaver. With the sale Delta intends "to improve its debt position substantially"
- Delta plans to sell controlling interest in Indaver − 18.09.2014
- Environmental NGOs criticise new EU Commission structure
- Edwin Leijnse leaves scrap recycler TSR
17.09.2014 − Steel scrap prices have barely changed on the German market in September. Steel mills that had not been fully on board with August's price increases have now caught up
- Prices for PE film scrap on the rise in Germany
- Summer doldrums keep French recovered paper market balanced
- German steel scrap prices up modestly in August
10.09.2014 − Incoming EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker announced the allocation of portfolios to the Commissioners-designate at midday on Wednesday. The Directorates-General for Environment and for...