17.06.2013 − Van Gansewinkel has sold its waste to energy (wte) subsidiary, AVR, to a Hong Kong-based consortium led by Cheung Kong Infrastructure (CKI), the Dutch waste management concern announced on Monday.
- International demand for waste to energy plants to weaken from 2015 − 13.06.2013
- Hamburger Rieger officially starts up SRF power plant − 28.05.2013
- Derichebourg posts drop in earnings − 24.05.2013
13.06.2013 − More scrap should be used in EU steel manufacturing in the future, according to the European Commission's action plan for the European steel industry. The action plan calls for an increase in the...
- European Commission opens consultation on waste targets − 06.06.2013
- Large scale illegal dumping discovered in Northern Ireland − 06.06.2013
- EU Commission takes Greece to Court over landfill − 31.05.2013
12.06.2013 − The month of May offered hardly few opportunities to increase prices on the German waste plastics market, according to EUWID's current market report.With several public holidays and inclement...
- Signs of impending price drop on Polish recovered paper market − 05.06.2013
- Recovered paper prices remain unchanged in Germany − 29.05.2013
- Steel scrap prices decline in Germany in May − 22.05.2013