26.08.2016 − The household waste recycling rate in Wales continues to increase and has marked its highest recorded level.
25.08.2016 − US-Australian steel scrap recycling group Sims Metal Management has closed its latest fiscal year with a loss in the hundreds of millions.
- Scholz closes 2015 with a €232m loss
- Alba SE posts marked drop in first-half turnover and earnings
- Aurubis records decline in revenues and earnings
24.08.2016 − The People's Republic of China produced a total of 66.8 million tonnes of crude steel in July, an increase of 2.6 per cent over the same month a year ago.
- Steel scrap prices firmer again on German market
- Uncertainty on German waste textiles market
- Recovered paper prices increase slightly in Poland