18.12.2014 − As 2014 draws to a close, we would like to extend our thanks to all of our readers for trusting us to be their news source for the recycling and waste management industries.
- Derichebourg reduces annual loss
- Worldwide waste management and recycling market to grow to €170bn by 2025
- FEAD members oppose withdrawal of Circular Economy Package
16.12.2014 − 2014 "has not been a fantastic year, but it has been okay", in the opinion of ferrous scrap recyclers in Germany.
- German PET recyclers under pressure
- Polish recovered prices stable as mills stock up before Christmas
- Ample supply pushes most recovered paper prices lower in Italy
16.12.2014 − The EU Commission confirmed plans on Tuesday to withdraw the circular economy package. However, its First Vice-President Frans Timmermans announced a new project.
- "More ambitious" proposal on circular economy in 2015 − 16.12.2014
- EU Commission plans to withdraw circular economy package
- ECJ slaps Italy and Greece with major waste site fines