24.04.2015 − Secondary raw materials prices continue to provide headwinds for Suez Environnement's waste management activities in Europe. The division posted €1.539bn in revenues in the first quarter
- Europeans with highest per capita e-waste arisings worldwide
- Alba SE posts loss again in 2014
- HeidelbergCement extends SRF supply contract for Icopower pellets
20.04.2015 − Ferrous scrap became more expensive in Germany in April, although mark-ups varied from grade to grade and region to region.
- Availability on Polish recovered paper market remains good
- Mood lifts on German waste plastics market
- Scant supply pushes recovered paper prices higher in Italy
01.04.2015 − The planned EU Directive on plastic carrier bags is nearing the final hurdle. The Environment Committee of the European Parliament voted on Tuesday to adopt the compromise worked out among the EU...