06.12.2013 − In November, prices for used bottles from deposit systems fell again. The majority of suppliers and recyclers said that prices had weakened by €20 per tonne on the German market compared to October....
- Stability reported on the Polish recovered paper market − 03.12.2013
- Some French recovered paper prices edge lower on good supply − 27.11.2013
- Steel scrap prices bounce back from October dip − 20.11.2013
05.12.2013 − The Turkish Tekeli Group will assume control of Bremen-based Jade Stahl GmbH at the end of the year, sources close to the company told EUWID. Jade Stahl, a branch of Alba SE's subsidiary Interseroh,...
- Viridor focuses on cost-cutting and energy from waste − 28.11.2013
- Loacker acquires Scholz's holding in SRP − 27.11.2013
- German steel recyclers fear 2013 revenues could fall by 10 per cent − 18.11.2013
21.11.2013 − The EU Commission has given Portugal two months to begin work on the remediation of the decommissioned São Pedro da Cova coal mines in Gondomar near Porto. Some 320,000 tonnes of hazardous wastes...