23.04.2014 − The German recovered paper market in April has been shaped by surplus supply of supermarket paper and board and a resulting drop in prices for this grade. The difference between prices in northern...
- Ferrous scrap prices rise again − 17.04.2014
- Signs of weakness on German waste textiles market − 08.04.2014
- Little movement on German market for PET bottles from deposit systems − 02.04.2014
17.04.2014 − The European Parliament voted to approve a compromise on an amendment of the EU Waste Shipment Regulation (WSR) that was hammered out by representatives of the Parliament, the Council and the...
10.04.2014 − Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) will gain ownership of 39.9 per cent of Scholz AG's stock, the companies announced on Thursday. The Japanese company's investment will lead to a "significant...
- ELG's turnover and earnings down in 2013 − 08.04.2014
- EEW generates less revenue with higher through-put − 03.04.2014
- €250m for energy from biomass in France − 27.03.2014