25.09.2014 − The EU Commission will seek a fine against Greece for inadequate management of hazardous waste when it takes its case against the member state back before the European Court of Justice (ECJ). The EU...
23.09.2014 − Four of Europe's largest copper and precious metals refiners - Aurubis, Boliden, Glencore and Umicore - have worked together with the European Electronics Recyclers Association (EERA) and the...
- Delta announces divestment plans for Indaver stake
- Delta plans to sell controlling interest in Indaver − 18.09.2014
- Environmental NGOs criticise new EU Commission structure
23.09.2014 − The British recovered paper market had not yet fully bounced back by the middle of September. Most market insiders said that collection volumes were a little higher than in August, but were still not...
- Steel scrap prices in Germany nearly unchanged
- Prices for PE film scrap on the rise in Germany
- Summer doldrums keep French recovered paper market balanced