21.10.2016 − The European Recovered Paper Council (ERPC) has surpassed its goal of raising the European recycling rate for recovered paper to 70 per cent by 2015. In an announcement made in Brussels in...
- Recycling rate for wood packaging in Spain hits 65 per cent
- UK's Liberty House Group enters scrap recycling industry
- Chinese fund acquires stake in Alba businesses
18.10.2016 − Patience paid off for German scrap merchants in October in the form of hard cash. Steel mills started off the month announcing that they intended to seek price cuts of €20 per tonne. The first...
- UK recovered paper prices tumble on export market
- Exports drive Italian recovered paper prices higher again
- Steel scrap prices largely stable in Germany
13.10.2016 − The European Commission will put out a roadmap for its planned strategy for plastics in the circular economy "in the coming weeks", EU Environment Commissioner Karmenu Vella announced on Thursday in...
- EU Commission fines Austria's ARA system
- Greece again ordered to pay millions in penalties by ECJ
- Household waste recycling rate in Wales hits 60 per cent