24.08.2016 − The People's Republic of China produced a total of 66.8 million tonnes of crude steel in July, an increase of 2.6 per cent over the same month a year ago.
- Steel scrap prices firmer again on German market
- Uncertainty on German waste textiles market
- Recovered paper prices increase slightly in Poland
19.08.2016 − German metals recycling group Scholz has closed 2015 with a post-tax loss of €232m, according to figures released on 18 August.
- Alba SE posts marked drop in first-half turnover and earnings
- Aurubis records decline in revenues and earnings
- Falling revenues for FCC's environment unit
25.07.2016 − The European Commission announced on Friday it is referring the Czech Republic to the ECJ for its failure to take back 20,000 tonnes of hazardous waste shipped to Poland.