01.12.2016 − The French ferrous and non-ferrous metals recycler Bartin passed into the ownership of the French services concern Derichebourg on 30 November.
29.11.2016 − The Far East export trading again influenced events on Italy’s recovered paper market in November, and meant that things did not shape up as market insiders had been anticipating. Back in October,...
- Retreat in Chinese steel exports sends German ferrous scrap prices higher
- No revival for the German waste plastics market
- German waste wood market remains tense
26.10.2016 − The European Parliament’s Environment Committee is unable to keep to its timetable for the revision of major pieces of EU waste legislation. Instead of holding a vote at the Committee meeting in...
- EU roadmap for plastics strategy expected within weeks
- EU Commission fines Austria's ARA system
- Greece again ordered to pay millions in penalties by ECJ