19.06.2013 − The decreasing trend in ferrous scrap prices has continued into another month. Following a drop in May, steel mills were paying merchants another €20-30 less in June, according to EUWID respondents.
17.06.2013 − Van Gansewinkel has sold its waste to energy (wte) subsidiary, AVR, to a Hong Kong-based consortium led by Cheung Kong Infrastructure (CKI), the Dutch waste management concern announced on Monday.
- International demand for waste to energy plants to weaken from 2015 − 13.06.2013
- Hamburger Rieger officially starts up SRF power plant − 28.05.2013
- Derichebourg posts drop in earnings − 24.05.2013
13.06.2013 − More scrap should be used in EU steel manufacturing in the future, according to the European Commission's action plan for the European steel industry. The action plan calls for an increase in the...
- European Commission opens consultation on waste targets − 06.06.2013
- Large scale illegal dumping discovered in Northern Ireland − 06.06.2013
- EU Commission takes Greece to Court over landfill − 31.05.2013