27.10.2016 − The Swedish recycling group Stena Metall has closed its business year 2015/16 with declines in turnover and earnings, but remains in the profit zone.
26.10.2016 − The European Parliament’s Environment Committee is unable to keep to its timetable for the revision of major pieces of EU waste legislation. Instead of holding a vote at the Committee meeting in...
- EU roadmap for plastics strategy expected within weeks
- EU Commission fines Austria's ARA system
- Greece again ordered to pay millions in penalties by ECJ
26.10.2016 − In stark contrast with forecasts made by many experts, the British recovered paper market did not cool in October. More recovered paper had been collected and freight rates for sea containers had...
- Steel scrap prices in Germany decline less than expected
- UK recovered paper prices tumble on export market
- Exports drive Italian recovered paper prices higher again