22.08.2014 − The British waste management company Shanks Group plc has secured financing for a residual waste management plant it will build in England a under a 27-year public-private partnership contract with...
20.08.2014 − German ferrous scrap prices edged a little higher in the month of August. Steel scrap was scarce on the whole, even though production in steel mills has declined because of the holiday season.
- Well-filled inventories on Polish recovered paper market
- Higher prices for HDPE hollow bodies on the German market
- Lower recovered paper collection volume in the UK
08.08.2014 − Germany’s local authorities managed two thirds of their residual municipal waste by sending it to incineration plants in 2012. The 66.6 per cent share is
- EP Environment Committee holds constituent sitting
- Commission introduces circular economy package
- German recovery rate climbs to 79 per cent in 2012