21.01.2015 − The German recovered paper market got off to a relatively quiet start at the beginning of the new year. After strong price fluctuations in the final two months of 2014, price movements turned out to...
- Ferrous scrap prices largely stable in Germany
- German PET recyclers under pressure
- Polish recovered prices stable as mills stock up before Christmas
20.01.2015 − Waste producers and holders do not have an inherent right to decide whether or not to participate in publically organised waste management systems under EU law, the European Court of Justice (ECJ)...
- "More ambitious" proposal on circular economy in 2015
- "More ambitious" proposal on circular economy in 2015 − 16.12.2014
- EU Commission plans to withdraw circular economy package
15.01.2015 − Quality Circular Polymers (QCP) has selected technology partners for its planned plastic recycling plant in the Chemelot industrial part in Sittard-Geleen in the Netherlands.
- Associations call upon EU Parliament to support circular economy package
- Happy Holidays from EUWID Recycling & Waste Management
- Derichebourg reduces annual loss