30.10.2014 − Turnover of the European waste management operations of Suez Environnement stood at €4.708 bn in the first three quarters of the current year, falling 2 per cent short of the previous year’s level....
- Scholz returns to profitability in first half
- FEAD defines policy objectives for 2014-2020
- Novelis celebrates opening of Nachterstedt aluminium recycling plant
29.10.2014 − EU member states showed mixed reactions to the EU Commission's proposals for revising waste legislation. While welcoming the general thrust of the legislative package, many environment ministers...
29.10.2014 − Gate fees for incinerating mixed non-hazardous waste have risen across the board for the first time in years in Germany in 2014, a market survey conducted by EUWID found. The survey covered operators...
- Prices for lower recovered paper grades fall in France
- Steel scrap prices decline in Germany
- International conflicts drive dip on German waste textiles market