31.08.2015 − The decline in commodity prices and scrap availability left their mark on the operations of stainless steel recycler ELG in the first half of 2015.
- Lee & Man Paper expands capacities
- Sims Metal Management back in the black
- Aurubis’ recycling operations benefit from refining charges and input mix
25.08.2015 − The British export market for recovered paper is affected by the devaluation of the Chinese renminbi. Mixed paper prices have declined slightly in August.
- "The situation is catastrophic"
- Spot market prices for incinerating C&I waste on the rise in Germany − 20.08.2015
- Steel scrap prices in Germany continue to decline
13.08.2015 − The amount of food discarded as waste by households and the catering industry is equivalent to 123 kg per inhabitant a year and accounts for 16 per cent