24.03.2017 − In spite of an upward trend, the German metals recycling group Scholz was not able to turn a profit in 2016. The company closed the year with a consolidated loss of almost €100m,
- Attero sale to Chinese group hits regulatory roadblock
- FCC and Urbaser open new waste to energy plant
- Circular economy package: EPR system amendment voted down
21.03.2017 − Ferrous scrap prices on the German market rose considerably in March and are now slightly above January levels. It is very clear that traders found the price cut implemented by steel mills in...
- Prices for used PET bottles continue to climb in Germany
- Steel scrap prices in Germany decline less than expected
- No let up for German used clothing market
14.03.2017 − The European Parliament voted to approved the EU Commission's proposals amending EU waste legislation along with numerous amendments in its first reading on Tuesday.