01.10.2014 − The aluminium manufacturer Novelis marks the official inauguration of its new recycling facility in Nachterstedt, Germany today, 1 October. The plant, which Novelis says is the largest aluminium...
- Smelters adopt standard for end processing of WEEE
- Delta announces divestment plans for Indaver stake
- Delta plans to sell controlling interest in Indaver − 18.09.2014
01.10.2014 − As is usual in France, economic activity picked up again in September and the recovered paper market also became busier once the summer holidays were over. Collection volumes, which were often...
- Demand on UK recovered paper market matches tight supply
- Steel scrap prices in Germany nearly unchanged
- Prices for PE film scrap on the rise in Germany
25.09.2014 − The EU Commission will seek a fine against Greece for inadequate management of hazardous waste when it takes its case against the member state back before the European Court of Justice (ECJ). The EU...