30.05.2016 − The European Commission announced on Friday that it is launching its new Environmental Implementation Review, a tool to help member states in complying with EU environmental law.
- EU Commission urges Romania to implement waste plan and waste prevention measures
- Final warnings from EC for Croatia and Slovenia
- New EU public procurement rules
25.05.2016 − As in the month before, steel scrap prices in Germany rose significantly again in May. The past three months have seen a surge of €70-80 for each tonne of ferrous scrap.
25.05.2016 − Noting "recent press speculation", UK waste company Shanks Group plc has confirmed contemplating the possible acquisition of Dutch waste and recycling group Van Gansewinkel.
- China Everbright wins plant contract in Shandong Province
- Fortum makes bid to acquire Ekokem
- Scholz bondholders to receive a maximum 11 per cent of capital investment