23.07.2014 − The German ferrous scrap market was steady on the whole in July. Prices were practically unchanged from the month before. In isolated cases, steel mills were willing to pay a few euros more than they...
23.07.2014 − Sims Metal Management plans to increase underlying operating earnings by 350 per cent in the next five years. The growth objective is part of a new five year strategic plan announced by the...
- Scholz sells off aluminium and stainless steel activities
- Sita UK enters partnership with port operator in UK
- Triton Partners acquire Befesa from Abengoa
09.07.2014 − The Italian Giovanni La Via was elected president of the EU Parliament's Environment Committee at the group's constituent meeting on 7 July, according to a post from the Committee’s press office on...
- Commission introduces circular economy package
- German recovery rate climbs to 79 per cent in 2012
- Council to debate proposed plastic carrier bag Directive